Full story here: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-49165713
- part of my latest book happens at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. If you’ve never been, check it out.
- Should society allow gene edited babies? Gene-edited Chinese CRISPR babies may have mental ‘superpowers’, researchers warn.
- Giant viruses have weaponized CRISPR against their bacterial hosts
- Harvard University uncovers DNA switch that controls genes for whole-body regeneration
- Geneticists can now permanently alter entire species